Rig Crew Management
USSPL has served some of the major oil and gas exploration and production companies since its inception. We have been contracted for short and long term projects with personnel in the North Sea and further a field in the Mediterranean Sea, West Africa, Gulf of Mexico, and middle & far East for installations such as Jack Up, Drill Ships, Marine Offshore Process Platforms and Modular Work-over Rigs.
The Company firmly believes that the client should get the safety oriented, experienced and internationally competitively priced crew for their installations, whether onshore or offshore.
USSPL specializes in the hiring crew management of personnel on a “Total Management Basis” (TMB) contract that relieves the owners/Managers of all operating details and issues concerning the crew in every aspect.
The Company provides all categories for the drilling production such as Drillers, Asst Drillers, Derrick-man, Crane Operators, Floor-man, Lead Roustabout, Roustabouts, Welders, Storekeepers, Radio Operators, Medics, Mechanics, Electricians, Motorman, Instrument, Electrical, Mechanical, Production Operators, Scaffolder and Rigger.
Our scope of work and responsibility includes:
* Sourcing of experienced and safety oriented crew
* Comprehensive Pre Employment Medicals and stringent Annual medical checkup
* Completion and obtaining (with client assistance) Visas
* Crew facilitation – Airfares & Immigration
* Work gear
* Insurance cover during the entire term of the contract
* Payment and management of crew wages
* Hospitalization & complete medical care (incl. repatriation) incase of an accident
* Arranging & assistance for various courses based on client requirements
* Local travel, hotel food in country of employment
* Full time dedicated Personnel Coordinator, committed to your operation based in the area of operation & will be responsible for these functions and will report to the client on a daily basis.
Get In Touch-
Seven Seas Shipping Services