Marine Manning Personnel Management
Marine Manning Personnel Management Entrance Application Form 2013
Marine Manning Personnel Management- www.sevenseasshippingservices.com Over the past 20 years and more, the company’s growth has been compounded by associating with other companies that compliment it and contribute in terms of specialized Expertise, Experience or Equity. Accordingly joint ventures also play a part of such initiatives.
Being committed to providing Quality Services to its reputed clients based worldwide, it was the first in its field of endeavor to be awarded Quality Assurance certification by D G Shipping Approved – DGS. At Confidence Shipping client satisfaction is paramount & their requirements are very closely monitored to provide the best services.
Recruitment Process & our range of crew management services includes the following:
Recruitment of seafarers based on stringent assessment and selection procedures in strict accordance with international standards, STCW ’95 and the ISM code.
* Maintaining a Company pool of seafarers to ensure that continuity and quality is maintained on all manned ships.
* Developing and sustaining a rigid code of discipline amongst the ship staff and monitoring their overall performance through regular appraisals from the ships, Technical Superintendents and Clients
* Using our sophisticated seafarer – Vessel matching computerized application to identify the right candidate for the job from our pool of professional seafarers.
* Establishing close liaison with various unions and other regulatory bodies in India & abroad and updating Clients on all regulations pertaining to the employment of seafarers.
* Maintaining an automated system to record personnel details, monitor their document & certification status, assess their performance and track their career progress with us.
* Onboard administration including accounting, allotments and victualling.
* Arranging optimized (costs as well as time ) repatriation services for vessel crew.
* Follow-up on Crew P&I illness / injury cases.
* Serve as point of contact for clients and recruits. Seek constructive feedback from returning crewmembers, and discuss important issues with the client.
Get In Touch-
Seven Seas Shipping Services